Congratulations to the winner of this episode: JAMIKE EKENNIA
Hey there! So, it’s that time of the month when you get to win freebies from the Candentia blog.
1. Alluding to the article “I” of the beholder”, who is Sigmund Freud and what does the “I” in the title refer to?
2. Who authored these words, “Listen to the whispers of the wind, the chanting of the birds, the clapping of your trees and the humming of your souls”?
3. Who is Michael’s group rep?
4. The Chapter’s inauguration held on what day?
5. Who was the athlete talked about in the write up, “Balling for Christ”?
The rules are very simple. All you have to do is answer at least one (1) trivia question inside the form down here👇, hit submit and stand a chance to win something from us. Don’t be shy, your answers are not public.😂
PS. The more questions you answer correctly, the greater chance you have of being the winner. And by the way, the answers are all on the blog (Shhh! It’s a secret)
The game closes 24 hours from now. So, hurry!